What is Earl up to these days?
At this stage in his life, Earl is focusing on these things:
- being an attentive and engaged husband and dad.
- editing, mixing and preparing a new album for release in 2017.
- administrating the jazz program at the University of Connecticut — tweaking degree and curricular offerings; devising and implementing strategic change for advancement.
- soliciting work as a guest conductor of high school all-state & regional honor bands.
- writing a new piece for big band, commissioned by Jeffrey Holmes at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
- stretching regularly and running three times/week.
Last update: April 11, 2017. (Page inspired by Derek Sivers.)